Who am I?
That´s an interesting question I keep asking myself from time to time. And sometimes new discoveries pop out from this self-evaluation.
My second school year at Umeå Institute of Design started on this week. We began with a form workshop where our first task was to identify our own style. So, what is Seeberg? With the help of our teacher and coursemates I had a close look to my three previous projects and found my "design fingerprint", that I had unconsciously left on them. Simple geometrical forms with a slight organic twists, loops and wrap-arounds, and contrast between colors - that´s what I am. It made me think... This kind of discovery is very helpful - once I realized my own style, I know where and how to go forward.
It´s nice to be back in Umeå!
My second school year at Umeå Institute of Design started on this week. We began with a form workshop where our first task was to identify our own style. So, what is Seeberg? With the help of our teacher and coursemates I had a close look to my three previous projects and found my "design fingerprint", that I had unconsciously left on them. Simple geometrical forms with a slight organic twists, loops and wrap-arounds, and contrast between colors - that´s what I am. It made me think... This kind of discovery is very helpful - once I realized my own style, I know where and how to go forward.
It´s nice to be back in Umeå!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home